Aboyne Academy Uniform Shop
Aboyne Academy has an established school uniform and all pupils are expected to identify with the school by wearing the uniform. Our pupils are generally very good at respecting the uniform policy.
The standard uniform is:
- Navy or black skirts (very short skirts are not suitable from a modesty perspective) or black trousers including smart black jeans (other colours of denim jeans are not permitted)
- White polo shirt with school badge
- Navy or black sweatshirt with school badge Or White shirt and navy or black V-neck jumper with school tie
- Sensible dark coloured footwear
- Sports kit should not be worn out with PE classes unless PE is period 6 in the day
The uniform also assists with security in the school building and grounds as it is easy to identify people who should perhaps not be on school property.
Pupils are expected to be cleanly and tidily dressed and should note that certain items of clothing are unacceptable. These include denim jeans as described above and jackets, tracksuits, surfer shorts and T-shirts or sweatshirts decorated with slogans, offensive wording or designs. Hats should not be worn inside the school building.
Some families may be entitled to a school clothing grant. Information on School Clothing Grants can be found here.
Image Scotland are pleased to offer you a range of quality clothing embroidered with the school logo. The garments are top quality and represent excellent value for money.
If you wish to order simply select the products you require, proceed to the checkout and enter your payment details.
Your garments will be made and sent out within 28 days of placing your order.